Start Living Your Life On Your Terms!
- Do you feel “stuck” in your life?
- Do you have dreams and wish they could be reality?
- Are you in a transition and can use support navigating to your next stage?
- Are you afraid to move forward so you settle for your status quo?
If you are stuck in the rut of the same patterns and need to form new skills to break through to the next level, then YES this workshop is for you! Learn new skills and insights to enable you to develop success in every aspect of your life.
"The Power of Letting Go" is not your average workshop. We gives you simple steps that have great impact. Once you learn what "The Power of Letting Go" is all about, you won't ever want to go back to doing things the old way.
Watch what can happen when you start to "Let It Go"!
What Will You Learn?
The material in this workshop is based on an ancient wisdom and delivered in a modern way that is easily applied to you and your every day life. You will learn:
- How to identify what you NEED to let go of.
- How to be more in CONTROL of your life.
- What it really means to LET GO.
- How easy it is to have the ABUNDANCE you are looking for.
What you will receive:
complimentary snacks and drinks, workbook, and an opportunity to see how you can start living life on your terms.
Many have taken this workshop and have seen great changes like:
- Debt paid and investing in the FUTURE
- LOST WEIGHT and able to keep it off
- BETTER SLEEP
- Stronger and HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIPS
- HAPPIER home life
- LESS STRESS
- More ME TIME
- More SUCCESS in business and career
- More personal RESPECT
- Better HEALTH
- No more ANXIETY
Curious who we are? Watch how it all began!
Whatever it is that you want for you, you are able to achieve it. The first step is learning "The Power of Letting Go", by Let It Go Retreats.
Reserve your seat now and start living your life on your terms!
Two Dates Available!
Friday September 29, 2017 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Saturday September 30, 2017 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Swansea Town Hall, 95 Lavinia Avenue, Toronto, ON M6S 3H9